Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cushtop

I recently had the good fortune to win a Belkin Cushtop, a foam cushion for notebook computers.

I wasn't entirely sure that the administrators of the contest would be willing to ship it to Canada, so I made inquiries to a few American friends to see if anyone needed one. Specifically, I asked:
-did they have a laptop
-in what position did they usually use their laptop?
-was heat a problem?

Several friends were hesitant to answer these questions, because they weren't entirely sure I wasn't referring to a sex act, for which "laptop" was some crazy Canadian euphemism.

And that was before I even mentioned the Cushtop.

So, comments: Is laptop slang for anything yet? If not, what should it be? And what of the Cushtop? Is Cushtop a body part? An act?

No comments: